Sunday, February 13

I'm Thinking About You

I'm thinking about you like fore thinks about oxygen. Like nike thinks about doing it. I'm thinking about you like michael thinks about billy jean. I'm thinking about you like paper thinks about pencils. I'm thinking about you like my father thinks about pizza. Like Hollywood thinks about the Dallas Cowboys, stars. Like a bat thinks about a ball. I'm thinking about you like ochocinco thinks about birds, twitter. Like espn thinks about sports. like slots think about quarters. Im thinking about you like martin dreams about equality. 

4 comments:

  1. It felt like you poured a lot of yourself into this post, and it gives your writing a really honest quality. You have an interesting way of thinking. Love this: "rock out like you know you have an angel following you".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're post was amazing. I especially liked the line where u said : "Im thinking about you like martin dreams about equality. " It was simple and powerful. Had a lot of meaning. I can just repeat what Tall Terry said. It seems like you put a lot of yourself in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that you kept it short but meaningful. i don't know why, but my favorite line off yours is... like slots think about quarters. Who thinks of that?!? well done (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! i like it! it was funny but serious at good times

    ReplyDelete