Monday, March 7

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

i walk alone. i walk alone.
its cold. a mix of snow and hail. the hail hurts as it pelts my frigid skin.
i walk alone. i walk alone.
i see a bright bllue and white flashing light. every step i take closer i get a small feeling of warmth for but a brief second. however as i get closer the light gets further away. what am i suppose to do? walk closer to feel warm or stop and hope this light might find its way to me? i believe i should continue walking.
i walk alone. i walk alone.
wet clothes stick to me making the hail burn tthrough the already stiff skin.
i walk alone. i walk alone.
i no longer want to walk. i stop.
now i am only alone.

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was really cool that you put questions into it. I also liked the detailed descriptions. Good job!

    ReplyDelete